Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Resolutions

It is New Year's Eve. It is customary to make resolutions at this time, and I won't make an exception tonight. Except-this year I will blog about it. It is likely that very few people will follow it. However, I'd like to have a record of what I plan to accomplish, and of my progress as I do. And I WILL.

1. Complete a workout program
2. Clean up my eating habits
3. Lose 50 pounds
4. Stop yelling at my children. Biological and classroom
5. Keep my priorities straight.

HOW? Good question.

1. I have a Beachbody Coach. Yep. One of those. She is a friend from college, and she is VERY motivating and a wonderful role model. With her guidance, this year I will complete the PiYo program, and then the Focus T25 program. After that I would like to learn to run.
2. As a part of these programs, I will be drinking Shakeology, and severely limiting fast food.
3. Hopefully the above 2 plans will accomplish resolution 3.
4. I have learned that the more calmly I speak, the better my children listen-both at home and in the classroom. I resolve to work on speaking to them with a calm tone of voice, even when I don't necessarily feel very calm.
5. Priorities: God, Family, Health, Job, Hobbies When I mess up the order, I am less happy.

So there it is. My plan for the year. I will update often so that I can track my progress. Tomorrow's post: The beginning stats. And Pictures. Shield your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment